IMMEDIATELY HIRING 2 POSITIONS!
THE NORTHLAKE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC
Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 4:00 PM (CST)
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- At least 21 years of age and under 35 years of age as of November 6, 2022, unless the individual falls under one of the exceptions to the statutory maximum hiring age detailed in 70 ILCS 705/16.06b(c) Proof of date of birth is required
- No felony or disqualifying misdemeanor convictions
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A United States citizen at time of filing formal application or must meet requirements of Illinois Human Rights Act for citizenship status
- Valid driver's license
- Illinois or National Registry EMT-P (Paramedic) Certification due at time of conditional offer
- Successful completion of the Candidate Physical Ability Test with Ladder Climb Certification due at time of conditional offer
- Must be of sound mental and physical health and meet all established standards
- Must be able to pass written test, medical examination and drug testing, polygraph examination, background investigation, and psychological examination
Orientation and Testing Information:
Candidates must attend the mandatory orientation and written examination on:
Saturday November 6, 2022
Sign-in begins at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9:00 AM with a photo ID (driver's license, state ID, military ID) to sign-in.
Test will be held at:
Northlake Fire Protection District
118 Parkview Drive
Northlake, IL 60164
Candidates who required ADA accommodations must contact IOS Recruitment at least two weeks prior to the written exam date. All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and successfully complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Applications are available at:
The application deadline is Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 4:00 PM.
For questions, please contact IOS Recruitment at: