LOMBARD FIRE DEPARTMENT
Firefighter/Paramedic Job Application
December 8, 2023 at 2:00 PM
You must meet the following minimum requirements by the application deadline:
- $30.00 non-refundable application fee. Fee waivers for financial hardship available upon request. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
- U.S. Citizen
- At least 21 years of age by the date of application deadline (12/8/2023) and not older than 35 by date of appointment
- No felony convictions
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Present a valid CPAT with Ladder Climb – must be dated within 12 months of the application deadline (12/8/2022 – 12/8/2023). Must also be valid at date of conditional offer of employment.
- Possess a valid Paramedic License from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) due at time of hire
- Candidates may be required to show proof of enrollment in a paramedic program or a letter of status and good standing to the Department at a later date.
Required Documentation due by 2:00 PM (CST) on 12/8/2023 (no faxes/emails accepted):
- Submission of an online application
- Consent and Release Form
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- Copy of valid driver's license
- Copy of birth record – can include: U.S. County/State issued birth certificate, U.S. Passport, or Naturalization papers
- EMT-Paramedic license issued by IDPH (optional)
- Copy of Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb Card(s) dated 12/8/2022 – 12/8/2023
- Optional Copy of Valid IL IDPH EMT-B or EMT-Paramedic License
A mandatory orientation and testing session will be held on:
Saturday, January 6, 2024
Glenbard East High School
Additional details will be provided to eligible candidates at a later time.
All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and successfully complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration.
Application Process Information:
Purchase and complete your application at:
When you have completed the online application you will receive a confirmation number. You will also need to print and sign the required release form and gather required documentation (listed above) for submission to IOS Recruitment by 2:00 p.m. (CST) on 12/8/2023. Failure to complete any portion of the application process will eliminate you for further consideration. No refunds are issued for incomplete or late applications.
All communications will come from:
Be sure to add us to your address book and check your inbox (including spam folder) often for important notifications.
Any questions about location or application process should be directed to IO Solutions directly at:
*Fee waivers for financial hardship available upon request.
For additional information please contact:
To apply visit: